MRV Communications Inc.
MRV Communications is a global provider in converged packet and optical solutions that empower the optical edge and network integration services for leading communications service providers. For more than two decades, the most demanding service providers, Fortune 1000 companies and governments worldwide have trusted MRV to provide best-in-class solutions and services for their mission-critical networks.
We help our customers overcome the challenge of orchestrating the ever-increasing need for capacity while improving service delivery and lowering network costs for critical applications such as cloud connectivity, high-capacity business services, mobile backhaul and data center connectivity.
MRV packet and optical product portfolio places the company at the crossroad of key trends
Along with the transformation to packet optical networks, there are four key trends that have been shaping the telecom industry:
- Rise of enterprise cloud services and applications that drive more capacity requirements
- Massive traffic growth, dominated by video, that drive increased capacity requirements and transmission speeds
- New business models that are challenging existing network architectures and require lower OPEX
- Customers are demanding more mobility to connect anywhere, anytime, with any device
Products and Solutions we offer
MRV products empower the optical edge. We deliver packet and optical solutions orchestrated with intelligent software to make service provider networks smarter. Our products enable the delivery of next-generation packet services over any fiber infrastructure, facilitating network transformation and increased efficiency while reducing complexity and costs. As a pioneer and technological leader for more than two decades, MRV has been working closely with its customers and partners to deliver world-class packet and optical networking solutions.
MRV key differentiators include:
- Cohesive product portfolio comprising of both packet and optical solutions, unified by a common control and service delivery software
- Outstanding networking heritage of more than two decades with a reputation for experience, expertise and technical know-how that has spawned long-standing relationships with its customers and partners
- Field-proven products that deliver the performance customers require with competitive TCO economics, including over $1 billion of equipment embedded in thousands of networks worldwide
- Unparalleled technical knowledge and product understanding across the entire organization, especially among its worldwide dedicated direct sales force and distribution channels